Friday, August 28, 2009

spending the day at home

Today has been the first day andrea and i have spent at home this entire week... we've been pretty busy!!! next week should let up though... but i have to say it did make the time pass quickly!! anyway today i spent the day taking care of the angel baby and cleaning which was definately much needed!! thankfully she let me get stuff done today :)

im so looking forward to spending time with my fam this weekend!!!!! my mom is home from her trip so i definitely want to bring andrea over to see gramps and grammy im sure they need their ruby fix lol!!! in case you're wondering ruby is the nickname my dad gave andrea since ruby is her birthstone and since her skin was a pink/redish color when she was born so there you have it!!!

lets see... i finally bit the bullet and registered for my photography class... i had been beating around the bush about it until the hubby called me out... he threatened to register for the class himself and sit in the back with andrea in her stroller lol so i did it!!! i start on monday.. im excited because i've been wanting to do this for so long... im nervous because i'm scared i'm going to completely suck at it and i'm anxious because i'm going to miss my baby !!! sooo all in all i'm a total crazy lady lol!! but i know im going to love it and its probably a good idea for me to start weaning myself away from the baby so that when i finally get back to work i'm not a total wreck which i'm completely aware is a huge possibility!!!

i'm still pumping!!!! wow i cant believe it ... i really thought my milk supply would have been gone by now but its still flowing lol!! so thats good news... my ob appt was great!! i love my doc!! i gave her a thank you card and two pics and she started to cry!! she's so great... she's a truly special person and doctor.. the kind you dont find to often these days... she's really in it for the people and because she cares .,. its not just about the money which i find to be a true quality!! she has a wonderful bedside manner and there's something about her that is so calming especially when you're a hormonal pregnant woman!!

Well i think that's about it for now ... i need to go finish cleaning before my little precious wakes up!!!

~Andrea's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment