Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Mommy


Well today definitely got away from me!! Andrea had a dr appt.. which ALWAYS takes forever!! appointment or not.. it's crazy.. but the pediatrician was very happy with my little one!!! she's gained a pound since last week so now she's 7 lbs!! my little chunkers!!! she's drinking 4 oz... which was also good news for my doc... and her umbilical cord fell off!! so all in all it was a great visit... very positive!!! later my cousin came by to drop off some dunsten baby language dvd's which i can't wait to watch... and i spent some time catching up with my sister...then after a nice lunch the three of us took a much needed nap... i was out for the count.. until gustavo woke me up at 7:30 to let me know dinner was ready!! HE'S SO WONDERFUL!!! so that was pretty much my day.. it was nice yet went by quick!!! now it's off to bed to get some sleep before tonights festivities!!!
~Andrea's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment