Tuesday, August 18, 2009

feeling exasperated!!

well this is the hubbys 4th and final week off of work... i cant say enough what a blessing he is in my life as well as what an amazing father he is to our daughter... i just fall more and more in love with him as each day passes... since andrea was born hes totally taken the reigns he takes such great care of her!!! im going to miss him so much for the rest of my maternity leave!!! hes not just my husband hes my best friend!!!

on another note andrea will be four wks old tomorrow her one month dr appt is on monday and my post delivery check is thursday ... looks like andrea and mommy have a busy week next week!!!

i've been feeling great!!! no crying ... i thought fore sure i had kicked those baby blues.. UNTIL LAST NIGHT!!! i dont know what happened... we had dinner and then all of a sudden i picked up andrea and brought her into bed with me and i just laid there snuggling with her.. but i had this wave of sadness come over me... and today i felt angry all day... one thing about me... angry and i dont usually go hand in hand.. im always bouncing off the walls with happiness...so feeling this way doesn't exactly go along with my personality ... i'm feeling a little better now but nothing to write home about... it's just so weird how i was fine and now im not.. ughhh!!!

on another note at almost 4 wks old andrea is cooing, smiling, kicking those strong ballerina legs like crazy!!! she loves the water so bathtime is great!! she's eating 4 ounces each feeding... i'm still pumping my breast milk so she's not on formula yet!! already i'm doing better than expected with the pumping.. for a little while there i thought it wouldn't be possible at all and she's been able to have it for almost four weeks now... so thats great!!! i think thats about it for her milestones... she's all around a great baby.. not fussy just happy... i couldn't ask for more from my beautiful angel baby!!!

well its time to try and get some sleep...
~Andrea's Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Andrea is doing good.. you're blessed with such a good baby and husband...
    I feel the same about my husband.. he's my angel.. don't know what I'd do without him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY!!! we are lucky ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete