Sunday, August 2, 2009

feeling blue...

since i've had Andrea i've had a really hard time keeping control of my emotions... everything makes me cry and nothing at all makes me cry... i hate not feeling in control!!! sometimes i just feel sad and i have absolutely no idea why...it really is the worst... i'm so happy that i have my beautiful little angel and i know i have no reason to feel sad.. but it just sweeps over me like a tidal wave ... and then its gone just as quickly as it began.. i'm not sure if its baby blues or just plain hormones... who knows...

well i think i'm going to get some snuggle time in with my beautiful daughter while gustavo is doing some groceries..

~Andrea's Mommy

1 comment:

  1. It's totally normal! Baby Blues are pretty common so don't feel bad! You just went through a life changing event and no one is ever ready for that!
    Hang in there!
    Besos,
    Adri

    ReplyDelete