Monday, August 3, 2009


Bathtime was a success...today!!! Apparently Andrea loooves to have her hair washed... she's not to fond of the rest of the bath though... its ok.. kinda like a save the best for last type deal!! but after we bathe her she's out for the count.. so usually the process is bottle burp bath!!! that seems to work out pretty well!! and Gustavo and I have gotten it down to a science.. he's the rinser and i'm the soaper... lol we double team her and move things along much quicker... i love taking care of her together... it's nice to know i have my hubby by my side in every aspect of our lives and now that includes our daughter... its just nice to know he's always there for me to count on!! my other half literally... i'm still so in love with him with each day that passes.. it amazes me sometimes...

Meanwhile my brother his wife and my oldest neice came over today to visit andrea they bill and tracey live in arizona and my neice natalie lives here!! it was nice to see them as always!!!

and now after a nice dinner that the hubby cooked ... some desert and a hot shower i'm ready to hit the sack before another long night of feedings, diapers, burps, and above all else sleep deprivation!!! YIKES... how i'm beginning to absolutely dread the night time ... but it's all a part of it!!! every day we're getting that much better so thats always a plus... and i'm still pumping away... i hope i can continue pumping my breastmilk for Andrea for as long as humanly possible..but we'll just have to play that one by ear... it can get draining thats for sure.. only because i'm usually up pumping between her feedings so it can get a little taxing...but its worth it and i plan on doing it for as long as i have milk to pump... anyway i do believe its about that time!!
Goodnight

~Andrea's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment