Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday







Well... i was thinking with each post i'm going to try to add a pic of andrea just to keep everyone up to date with the little angel that i've become oh so obsessed with!! lol!! nobody told me mommyhood would become somewhat of an obsession for me... anyway.. also... yesterday when gustavo went to bj's to do some groceries.... he came back with beautiful roses for me and a beautiful card.. just to cheer me up since i was feeling a bit out of sorts.. it was very sweet and i of course in turn cried yet again lol!!! but thats to be expected these days... today i finally got out of the house ... just down the street to publix but it was out of the house and driving none the less... i also made my self some half caf coffee so i'm up and i feel good!! i think today i'm feeling the best since i had Andrea.. its progress at least... i've also started practicing shooting my camera in the manual function which i've been scared to do because i'm afraid the pics are going to look like total poo!!! it wasn't that bad... i'm definately going to try to practice shooting a lot more often... besides i have the perfect little subject to focus on!!

Child care is becoming a serious concern for me... we haven't had any luck finding anyone...it's so difficult when you don't have references to go by... thankfully my mom and gustavo have been very reassuring that somehow it will get done... and there's always a solution.. dont get me wrong i am aware of this fact.. however when i think of leaving my baby girl with someone ... anyone.. daycare included .. my mind becomes flooded with what ifs... and it's driving me bonkers... fear of the unknown is the worst isn't it...but i'm going to make a few phone calls today to see what i can find out... wish me luck!!!

~Andrea's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment