Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday: Little Thankfuls

I've decided that i'm going to add on to my little blog lol!!!
i follow many blogs that have something designated for a specific day of the week...therefore i will be adding "little thankfuls" Once a week i will post what i'm thankful for, why i feel blessed, what good things are going on in my life! In life it's sooo easy to get swept up in the mundane, "bad" things that are around you that you forget all that you have!! and that's me right there... so i'm doing this as a reminder that i need to wake up and smell roses i have sooo much to be thankful for that God has placed in my life.

Today's Little Thankfuls:
Of course i wouldn't be me if i didn't say i am so thankful for my family, my beautiful daughter and especially my husband.

I'm thankful that i have a job with so much unemployment out there!

I'm thankful for my daughters smiles!

I'm thankful for the way my husband understands me and the way we say what the other person is thinking at that very moment.

i'm thankful that andrea is surrounded by so much love that it shows from the moment she wakes up in the morning until the second she goes to sleep at night.

i'm thankful that i'm able to plan our "DIAZ FAMILY VACATION" no matter how simple it may be.

and lastly for today:
I'm thankful that i'm able to look to the future with excitement just knowing that i'll be with gustavo and andrea. if life has been this wonderful up til now i can only imagine the great things god has planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment