Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day Care

on april 5th andrea will no longer have a babysitter or come to work with mommy :(
She will be starting school lol obviously daycare but still i feel like my little girl is growing up sooooo fast :) really it just got to a point that gustavo and i feel that she is craving the social interaction of other babies. so we hunted down the daycare she will be attending :) it's right down the street from my office which i figured would be most convenient since .... well... I'M ALWAYS HERE!!! anyway so far we're really happy with the feedback we've gotten and i've visited the facility 3different times already and met the teacher so we definitely feel comfortable. and more than anything i'm excited for my bright and beautiful daughter. When we took her in there to see the classroom for the first time she lit up!! seeing all the toys and the other babies she immediately wanted to play :) so i can't wait for her to be able to go and interact i think its important for her development and since she turned 7 months old it seems as though she needs more stimulation because she gets bored so easily. I think this is going to be a great change for her.

2 comments:

  1. Ok.. obviously I need to read this post before the last one to get an update on the day care decision!... I get it now!
    Olivia didn't start day care until she was 2 and I'm planning on the same with Gaby, but I definitely see where you're coming from!
    Good luck to you.. Just get ready for her to be sick a lot, at least during the first couple of months or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhhh i know i'm not looking forward to it definitely not the best situation but it is what it is!!

    ReplyDelete