Thursday, July 9, 2009

its been awhile...

wow!!! so its definately been awhile since i've blogged... i've decided its time to pick it up again.. i've started my maternity leave which has left me what tons of time on my hands to work on things i've let kind of lag behind... i'm getting into photography... but this time i'm convinced to spend the necessary time on it... Gustavo bought me a new computer to work on my edits and do what i need to... and i have the camera already so now its just a matter of dedicating the time to something that i've always been passionate about but to scared to dive into!!! He's really such an amazing husband and i'm so blessed God placed him in my life... he's so supportive of every and anything i want to do..like i said i'm blessed...

on another note my due date is approaching.. although not as quickly as i'd like it to.. i'm 38 weeks pregnant and i have a doctors appointment on monday where i plan to talk to the doc about possible induction.... i'm nervous because i'm not quite sure what her reaction will be but at the same time i'm so incredibly uncomfortable... i dont know how much more of this i can take... as it is i dont sleep...im in pain...im swelling.. oh yes and i'm looking like a zombie from any number of scarey movies.. take your pick!!! so monday is the day we'll find out if she's going to make me go until im overdue or if i'll get a lucky break lol!!
wish me luck!!!

til next time...
liz


No comments:

Post a Comment