Monday, July 20, 2009

could it be the end???

Good Morning All!!!
as i sit and eat my breakfast consisting of pound cake and hot chocolate i'm contemplating what could possibly transpire today at my dr. appt!!! i've been having contractions since thursday... a quick trip to labor and delivery and i was home within a few hours if that... nurse and i weren't really seeing eye to eye.. i got violated by her man hands twice to no avail... it was what it was... no dilation NONE!!!! 39 weeks pregnant and my little angel is stubborn as hell!!! anyway i'm due at my dr. at 8:30 this morning... hopefully she'll be the bearer of some much needed good news... the contractions have definately been stronger all night and morning so im hoping it did something ... anything... we'll see... all thats left to do at this point is pray... really ... its not even a matter of me being uncomfortable anymore... i could really care less... i've gotten used to feeling this way... i just want my little girl here and in my arms... i spent some much needed quality time with my neice on saturday night along with the hubby and my mommy... it was so nice... she was giving me the most wonderful hugs... much needed might i add... shes so beautiful and innocent and just herself.. i love her to pieces and it made me realize what i've always known when it comes to the both of my precious neices... if i love them THIS MUCH.... i cant imagine feeling the kind of love a mother feels.. they are so incredibly special to me... it definately left me anxious to begin my journey into parenthood with my amazing husband by my side always...

side note.... billy joel's song goodnight my angel is amazing!!!!
every parent should listen to it...

well im off to my docs appointment... i'll keep you posted... all thats left to do is PRAY... JUST KEEP PRAYING... GOD'S TIMING IS PERFECT ALWAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment