Tuesday, July 21, 2009

induction day!!!

well after seeing my dr yesterday...the decision has been made... we will be going in to memorial miramar tonight at 9pm to begin my cervidil induction... i won't be able to eat anything once im there until Andrea is born so dr.'s orders were to eat as much as i can before i go in... therefore gustavo and i will be going to cheesecake factory for a yummy dinner before going into the hospital!!! the way doc is figuring.. they will insert the cervidil tonight at 9 and tomorrow morning they will remove it and start my pitocin... if all goes as planned andrea will be delivered sometime tomorrow!! which is great news... double great news will be the fact that i'll be in the capable and most importantly the familiar hands of my doctor which is a huge deal for me... so thats definately reassuring...

everyone is over the moon excited that our little angel will be here and in our arms tomorrow.. i cant help but feel so blessed and thankful that God has blessed me and my family with such an amazing gift...i'm literally at a loss for words.. i just pray that God take over this entire labor and delivery and that his hand is over us every step of the way... after all science and medicine only go so far then comes God!!! I know he will give me the strength to bring me through...he's never failed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment