Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Nine Months Andrea!!

Good Morning...
Well another month has completely flown by!!!
Andrea turned 9 Months old on April 22 which was last thursday ... by days have been super busy lately so i've been keeping up with my blog as much as i possibly can... anyway my plan was to take some shots of her this weekend but it didn't quite work out so hopefully i'll be able to get those done in a week or so... But as far as andrea's development goes here it is:

Andrea is actively crawling and trying to stand ... she can stand supported for a little bit and pull herself up to standing sometimes...

She's eating everything we eat basically. and is still on stage 2 baby food as well as formula.. we'll see what changes we need to make when she goes in for her 9 month appointment on may 7th

She's babbling and can say mama, dada, eh, baba, mmmmm

She recognizes that i'm mama and will shout out for me at any given moment.

She recognizes her daddy as "eh" lol its really funny and we're not totally sure where that came from..

Daycare is doing her well... she cries every morning when i drop her off but as soon as i turn the corner and listen she's already stopped... we do have rough mornings some of the time but for the most part it's been a pretty positive experience. The best feeling in the world is going to pick her up in the afternoon and see her crawling towards me at warp speed screaming out of excitement that her mommy is there to get her!! it's such a great experience for me and makes my days so much better!! I still miss her so much during the day but i think we're getting better as each day passes.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I'm glad daycare is going well.. and she's adapting to it..
    It's still heart breaking for me when I drop Olivia off and she's almost 3!..and she still runs to me every afternoon when I pick her up.. so I know the feeling! ;)

    ReplyDelete