Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Andrea's Boyfriend!

So this will be a pretty short and sweet post.. however i just had to share..

This morning when i dropped off andrea at daycare there was a little boy there who seems to be about 5 months old... cant roll over or crawl.. so the teacher puts him on the mat on his back.. as soon as andrea sees him she crawls over and starts kissing him all over her forehead. THE CUTEST THING EVER... before i knew it his forehead was full of her drool!!! I'm sitting there thinking ummm if this were someone elses baby slopping up my kids forehead i'd probably want them to pull him off of her ... so i did... well i tried.. i even tried asking her to give me some of those sweet kisses but it was a no go!!! she wanted to give hiiiiiiim kisses not mommy!!! HAHAHA it was adorable and made my morning to see how she loves to love and smother ... just like me!!!!! anyway it was a nice start to my morning... HAPPY HUMP DAY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment