Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Weekend...

Andrea's Bday Invitation





This weekend was so relaxing and exactly what i needed... hubby took great care of me and andrea so we could recoop from the last week and a half of being sick... i finally broke down and went to the dr to get an antibiotic for my little daycare initiation... after being pretty much without a voice for three days not to mention a terrible night thursday complete with a sore throat that had me up from 2-4am because of the pain... anyway i've been on my antibiotic for three days now and i'm feeling almost 100% thank God!!

Andrea is almost back to normal if we could just get through her cough and runny nose... i'm hoping to have the luck of being dr office free this week... fingers crossed..

Other than that this weekend i stopped by the nutrition store and picked up some vitamins...went to jamba juice and got myself a coldbuster smoothie full of immunity boosters and began my wheat grass shot regimen for those of you who think im a little off regarding the wheat grass shot.. my parents swear by it.. and it seems to help with just about anything.. the taste wasn't as bad as i thought it would be either..

Saturday night i was able to work on and complete andrea's birthday invitations as well as did a practice run of her bday cupcakes :) i liked how both came out so i think we're well on our way... my mom picked up a bunch of bday ballerina decor and she also set an appointment for andrea's first year pics ... i did some research on the rest of the party supplies i'll need to get as well as center pieces. I'm getting so excited as we draw nearer to the big day!!

Today we spent some quality time with my sister and my neice bella!! it was a great day :) I'm so sad to see the weekend end ... but gotta get through another week to see the next weekend...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute birthday invite! Such a great theme!
    Can't wait for the party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invitations are so cute!!! You're a great mama for taking the time to make all of this :-)

    ReplyDelete