Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WOW ITS BEEN AWHILE!!

Well in my defense it has been a jam packed few weeks...
after my last post my birthday was on the 25th which ended up being a little rough.. Andrea had a stomach which she so generously passed on to both gustavo and i... so my birthday was spent at the dr with andrea and then pretty sick in bed all night long.. the following morning my parents came to pick up andrea because i was beginning to black out from all the throwing up... it was aweful!!! it laid us up four about two days.. so all in all it was a pretty rough bday week.. we ended up doing absolutely nothing for my birthday .. looking back on it i think i'd just like to pretend my bday never existed this year and revisit next year when i turn 27 lol!!! there were other circumstances making my birthday so unfun!! but i wont go into those lol!!

after that i was bombarded at work because the first week of the month we're absolutely slammed so that week was spent working half the week until 8 pm or later... but i'm back now and happy to be able to say so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment