Thursday, January 7, 2010

stupid week...

this has been such a stupid week lol!!!

i've been working everyday since saturday and i'm exhausted!!!
some of those days i didn't get home until 8:30-9pm... ughhhhhh i literally walked in the door just to kiss andrea goodnight! it was terrible.. i've missed her so much.

We've just been totally slammed at work..good news is that this stupid week is finally drawing to an end although tomorrow is my late night at work so i'll be here 11-7 double ugh

on a lighter note .. i finally was able to buy photoshop elements for my mac!! i was pretty excited until gustavo installed it and i sat down in front of a huge reality check that almost knocked me off of my chair which was I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE THIS PROGRAM!!! off the bat it looks pretty complex so i started freaking out lol... but i'm doing some research and watching some tutorials to at least get my feet wet and then hopefully it will get easier as i use it.

Andrea:
started bananas this week so for dinner she's been having sweet potato with bananas for desert!! She loves the bananas and hasn't had a reaction so far so thats great :)

also she's getting a lot better at sitting up without support and is even wanting to stand with support obviously lol... but she hardly wants to sit anymore... she stiffens her body and gets angry when we make her sit lol... she loves the crawl ball that santa brought her for christmas ... its really great it ligths up and has buttons and colors it sings and rolls around on the floor for andrea to follow... she seems to really enjoy it.

Mommy:
i went to see a nutritionist for my low energy level that has progressively gotten worse since andrea was born... she gave me the name of a natural thyroid supplement to take which should level me out. I started taking it today so lets see how i feel over the next week or so.

Other than that i'm pretty happy... My husband is wonderful and continues to amaze me with each passing day. and my daughter is beautiful and brings so much joy to my life...i'm so in love with my family i feel like i could burst!!! Love is beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment