Friday, January 15, 2010

Long Weekend!!

Looks like i'm off of work this coming monday!! YAY!! Long weekend here i come...i'm looking at an hour and a half of work left then its headed home to be with my beautiful family!! Saturday we'll be getting some stuff done around the house hopefully!! probably stopping by carters to exchange an outfit that doesn't fit Andrea.. Making her baby food for the week and then dropping her off with my parents for a sleepover :)Sunday the plan is church then picking up andrea then going to see my oldest neice Natalie who is going to live with her Dad in Arizona!! I'm going to miss her very much and of course am sad to see her go but i know it's for her well being...the last time natalie and i lived states apart she was 3 years old and now she's 15 WOW my sweet baby is grown!!! But i know she has a good head on her shoulders and will always land on her feet.. She's surrounded by people that love her no matter how near or far! I love you baby girl!!

Monday: My plan is to kinda just hang out with Andrea and spend some quality time together :) maybe find what i'm going to wear for our Mommy and Andrea Photoshoot next weekend :) Which is my birthday present!! i'm really excited.

Update from mommyland:
I've noticed that the times i'm not with Andrea i'm suffering from some separation anxiety which i'm not a big fan of!! It's not good for me and it cant be good for her. She's getting to an age where i think it's important that she's with other family members besides mommy and daddy! As a mother i think it's also important to recognize when i need to take a step back and i believe that time has come!! Another thing i've noticed is that when Andrea is around other babies or children she kind of looks at them like "wow what is that weird creature mommy?" which i dont think is good either... When she hangs out with her good friend Gaby .. Gaby lights up and Andrea just sits and kind of stares.. Gaby of course has an older sister Olivia who plays with her on a constant basis but the point is that i was able to see the difference so i haven't decided what i'm going to do about that yet but something needs to get done regarding both issues!!

I want my baby to be happy and healthy in all areas of her beautiful little life and sometimes i think as parents we need to know when enough is enough no matter how hard it is for us. But the fact of the matter is that i have people around me who are more than willing to help so i need to take advantage of that for Andreas well being.. after all mommy's not always going to be there ... one day she's going to have to go to pre school and regular school she's going to need to interact with other children and people and i dont want it to be the type of situation where she doesn't know how to function causing her to go into meltdown mode because she's not accustomed to it.

On another note my birthday is coming.. i'll be 26 years old January 25 WOW!! 26 years have gone by and i'm married have a baby and have this whole crazy beautiful life!! I have a perfectly precious baby and and amazing husband!! I have parents that love me and baby me even to this day but push me all at the same time!! I'm very very blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment