Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Was wonderful.. it was andrea's first thanksgiving which made it that much more special!!! We ate at my parents house around 3 :) my sister was there with her hubby and their four kids as well as my grandparents.. it was a very nice time spent together... :) andrea and my almost 2 yr old neice bella basically slept through the whole thing... they finally woke up long after everyone was done eating and it was time to feed both of them which included andrea's sweet potato dinner :) she's such a little doll face ... i'm so thankful for my family we've now become three and each and every new experience is so wonderful !! i feel blessed each time i get the chance to look around and take in the beauty God has bestowed upon us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment