Monday, November 23, 2009

the weekend and week ahead

This past weekend was nice... Gustavo was at a motorcycle course all day saturday and all day sunday.. so i dropped off andrea with my parents and headed to chop off my hair lol LITERALLY!!! it was a nice change :) i definitely needed it since my hair is falling out everywhere!! anyway then i headed to get some shopping done... kmart, kohls, carters!! after that my good friend adriana met me and we sat and talked for a couple of hours.. it was the first time we've hung out childless... it was a nice change of pace and i think we both needed the break... from there gustavo came home and we went to my parents to p/u andrea ... we hung out there for a couple of hours.. played with our neice bella who was there as well and had dinner with my parents.. it was a lot of fun.

Sunday gustavo had an early day at the course so i stayed in bed and snuggled with andrea for like 4 hours lol!! i loved every second of it.. i really enjoy that so much just being with her ... near her... watching her sleep .. and feeling her snuggled close to mommy!! then i went back to my parents house.. had lunch with them and spent some more time playing with andrea and bella.. they wanted to keep the baby again for a few hours so i left her with them and went to see new moon with my wonderful hubby!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! i loved every second of the movie... i'm team edward alllll the way lol... i'm going to read eclipse this week :)

On another note i CANNOT believe thanksgiving is in three days... its crazy... i'm so excited.. we're going to spend thanksgiving with the family and then gustavo andrea and i are headed to georgia with my parents to spend the rest of the weekend there :) i'm looking forward to dressing andrea in all her winter gear :) she's going to look so cute. anyway i'm looking forward to a great week ahead filled with quality family time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment