Monday, November 9, 2009

Today...

Hello there!!!
This weekend was definitely a trying one lol!!! luckily God has blessed me with a patient husband :) like i said in my previous post my hormones are doing a number on me and this weekend was definitely a prime example of that!! i'm trying to get everything under control but it's not as easy as one would imagine.. on another note i'll be heading to the dr on thursday to hopefully take care of this issue!!!

Andrea:
I've started spoon feeding her oatmeal cereal and she seems to be adjusting to that pretty well, she's still trying desperately to roll over, and last night we discovered that she has a new favorite cartoon: Handy Manny!!!
She's too cute when she lights up as she watches it :)

Work:
is going really well... we're in the process of diversifying and bringing in some new equipment which is great!! I'm staying super busy!!

Life:
is driving me crazy and im a little stressed lately... really in need of vacation but we'll possibly be going to georgia for thanksgiving which is good news!! I cant believe that i just got back to reality and i'm already at this point!!! Yuff!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Liz! we need to hang out!
    I know both our lives are crazy right now but should definitely make some time for each other!
    Good luck at your dr's appt.. Let me know how it goes!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy my friend!! you let me know and im there!! i know it's a lot easier for me to get away than you :) so you keep me updated!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete