Monday, October 5, 2009

first day back to work!!

and i feel great!! i was a little emotional and anxious leaving Andrea with the sitter for the first time BUT once i started driving and got to work i was just fine... Gustavo and I each called once to check on her and he picked her up around 2 with a great report!!! I had a great day and surprisingly handled myself pretty well for my standards if i do say so myself!! It felt wonderful to be back to work i'm looking forward to a great week!! praise the Lord!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're brave! I cried for a whole week when I left my first baby with the sitter! I can still remember that day... A dreaded October 8th, 2007..ha ha! I'm glad everything was great today! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i know i was SHOCKED!!! but im happy im back to work ... i feel productive again :)

    ReplyDelete